Nowadays it’s very tough for anyone to get noticed on the web. As a web page can provide useful information and content about a particular subject in an interactive and detailed way, yet still attracts few visitors. One of the most reliable and efficient way to improve visitors or traffic is to achieve a high ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs). Suppose that you’ve created a website and your site is so new that it’s not even listed on any SERPs yet, so your first step must be to submit your site to various search engines like Google and Yahoo. The Web pages on your site include useful information, exciting photographs and helpful links guiding visitors to other resources. Even with the best information on the internet, your website might not present on the top page of results on major search engines.
The Top 5 Changes are:
- As we know Meta descriptions and keywords both are highly-leveraged areas of a web page, were you probably learned to drew traffic to your site. Write Meta descriptions like you would email subject lines to help draw in search rankings.
- Keywords in search are no longer tied directly to the keywords in web page content. Search engines, like Google consider the intent of the keywords so it can match that intent to relevant search.
- Focusing on heading tags specially H1 tags, will have no more weightage than any other heading tag on a webpage really works in SEO service for ranking. Going forward, it’s not as important to use an H1 tag as it will present the most important content near the top of the page.
- Search result rankings have lost their shine and value. When using a search engine, the ranking of first-page search results does not have as much weight as in the past. Google has found that even though #1 search rankings were nice and great, but the masses (people) also clicked on content below the first search result to find exactly what they were looking for.
- Unique and well-developed content for inbound marketing efforts will continue to drive good search results. As it is more important that your content is being found and attract your target audience.
iMediaDesigns is a reputed Toronto SEO company that invent SEO strategies based on detailed analysis for keyword, competition, on-page optimization & geographic focus with Google Places. Get More Traffic, Calls & Sales.